- 1. What is KidZania?
- 2. How does KidZania work?
- 3. What are kidZos?
- 4. How does my child get kidZos?
- 5. Can kidZos be bought?
- 6. What can my child do with kidZos?
- 7. Can my child save their kidZos?
- 8. What are the opening hours?
- 9. What is my child’s journey in KidZania?
- 10. How much does an entry ticket to KidZania cost?
- 11. What is included in the ticket cost?
- 12. What is the RFID security bracelet?
- 13. Can children leave the park by themselves?
- 14. Is there a place to keep my bags?
- 15. Is it possible to organize children's birthday parties in KidZania?
- 16. Are there special prices for schools?
- 17. What activities are there for adults?
- 18. What food and beverage choices are available in KidZania?
- 19. Can I organize a private event at KidZania?
- 20. Are there activities for toddlers?
- 21. What are KidZania's Rules and Regulations?
- What is KidZania?
KidZania is a safe and interactive edutainment center where children, aged up to 14 years old, can experience over 100 role playing activities in a replica of a real city. The various playful activities of KidZania are specifically designed to aid physical and intellectual growth and contribute to the development of skills and attitudes. As in the real world, children perform "jobs" and are either paid, in kidZos, for their work (as a fireman, doctor, police officer, journalist, shopkeeper, etc.) or pay to shop or to be entertained.
- How does KidZania work?
KidZania is a city for children with buildings, streets, shops and transport where they can engage in more than 100 activities and crafts. It features replicas of the most representative aspects of a city and has its own currency, based on kidZos.
- What are kidZos?
Kids earn kidZos, the official currency of KidZania, with every job they perform. Recognized at every KidZania city throughout the world, kidZos are used to buy products and services in KidZania. The more children work, the more they earn, and the more they can experience.
- How does my child get kidZos?
Upon arriving at KidZania, each child receives a check valid for 50 KidZos, which they deposit in their own bank account at KidZania. In addition, there are establishments within KidZania such as the Radio Station, Hospital, or Airplane where children "work" and then receive a "salary" in kidZos.
- Can kidZos be bought?
KidZos can only be obtained upon arrival at KidZania and as payment in establishments where children work. They cannot be bought.
- What can my child do with kidZos?
Within KidZania, some services have a cost in kidZos. For example, the Burger Shop, Bottling Plant, Driving Streets are establishments kids can earn or spend kidZos in. Children may also buy real items in the department store, and gift shop with their kidZos.
- Can my child save their kidZos?
They may also go to the bank to open a debit account to save their kidZos, which can be used on their next visit.
- What are the opening hours?
- Sunday to Wednesday from 9 AM to 9 PM
- Thursday from 9 AM to 11 PM
- Friday and Saturday, including Public Holidays from 10AM to 11 PM.
- What is my child’s journey in KidZania?
In KidZania, there is a no predefined route. The experience is determined by the tastes and interests of children, each of the activities has a duration ranging from 5 minutes to 45 minutes.
- How much does an entry ticket to KidZania cost?
- Infants under 2 years - Free
- Children 2 to 3 years - KD8.000
- Children 4 to 14 years – KD12.000
- Adults - KD8.000
- Visitors with disabilities – KD6.000
- What is included in the ticket cost?
The ticket includes access to all park facilities, a check of 50 kidZos for each child (excluding infants) and a Radio Frequency Identity (RFID) security bracelet for each group member.
- What is the RFID security bracelet?
A safety device KidZania utilizes to manage the number of entrants in a particular family/group and collects gender and age information in the case of children. Everyone who enters the park is required to wear a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) security bracelet. No child is allowed to leave the park without his or her bracelet matching the responsible adult who registered the child on entry. We have security measures in place to ensure that children remain safely within KidZania. For more information, please visit our Security page.
- Can children leave the park by themselves?
KidZania is completely safe for children and adults can feel confident in allowing their children to play in the park without them. However, the child must be over 8 years and must remain with an adult until they enter the park and have been fitted with the RFID security bracelet together with the adult’s contact phone number. The registered adult is the only person authorized to remove children from KidZania.
- Is there a place to keep my bags?
At the entrance to KidZania, there is a locker area where you can store bags, suitcases or packages. We do not store strollers or electronics.
- Is it possible to organize children's birthday parties in KidZania?
You can book a birthday party in the park's facilities. We have packages that include food, cake, and other services. Please click here for more information.
- Are there special prices for schools?
KidZania is an excellent choice for a school trip. Please visit our School Trips page for information on the activities and available packages.
- What activities are there for adults?
Adults entering KidZania can accompany their children and watch them experience KidZania establishments. Parents are welcome to participate in a few establishments such as the Theater and the Television Studio.
We also have a special area for parents, The Parents Lounge, located on the top floor, which lets them enjoy a free quiet reading area, computers with free Wi-Fi internet, a cinema screening room, and a coffee shop. In addition, parents can also enjoy a free tour around KidZania with our KidZania City Guide where they can learn its story, facts and landmarks.
- What food and beverage choices are available in KidZania?
In KidZania we have various food choices among our retailers: salads, sandwiches, and snacks for children, plus an area of cafes, pizza and burger shops.
- Can I organize a private event at KidZania?
KidZania is the ideal venue for private events such as brand or product launches, conferences and workshops, family nights or award ceremonies for companies. Please click here for more information.
- Are there activities for toddlers?
Most of the activities in KidZania are created for children of all ages. However, there are a few activities that require reading skills, minimum height or certain manual abilities that toddlers might not possess. Urbano's House is an area specifically built for children aged up to 3 years old with various activities to keep them entertained for hours.
- What are KidZania's Rules and Regulations?
For KidZania's rules and regulations, please click here.